TSCM · Eavesdropping · Wiretap · Bug Sweep
New York · New Jersey · Connecticut · Worldwide
The Walls Have Ears
Behavior that leads individuals to invade your privacy by tapping phone lines and covertly installing illegal audio and/or video devices is on the rise. From mistrusting partners to corporate spies, technology has advanced to a point that makes it easy for criminals to violate an individual or corporation's privacy. What's worse—you could continue your daily routine for months, even years, without knowing that an uninvited guest has been privy to your so-called "private" conversations.
According to recent reports from the US State Department, eavesdropping has become more mainstream than ever, impacting the most unexpected members of society in one way or another.
- Over $800 million of illegal eavesdropping equipment is imported into the US each year, causing more than $8.2 billion of lost revenues.
- More than 6,000 US companies are targeted annually, with losses averaging $1.25 million each.
- An additional $500 million worth of eavesdropping equipment is purchased each year for the purpose of targeting private citizens in America.
- The greater value your data has to an outsider, the more of an investment criminals will make in sophisticated eavesdropping equipment.
- Depending on your industry, you should not take chances and just assume that criminals will want to gain access to your information.
- By doing scheduled TSCM sweeps, you can eliminate and prevent eavesdropping altogether.
Companies whose data fits one or more of these descriptions should seriously invest in scheduled TSCM bug sweeps:
||Research and Development
|Mergers and Takeovers
||Travel Routes and Targets
It Pays to Be Proactive
Electronic Counter Measures urges you to protect your private and business operations by taking proactive measures. Whether you suspect your privacy is currently being violated through phone tapping and/or other illegal eavesdropping devices or have sensitive data that is not for public consumption, the best way to guarantee data protection is by utilizing the counter-surveillance services of Electronic Counter Measures.
For both commercial and residential purposes, our experienced counter-surveillance technicians are experts in detecting unwanted:
- Listening Devices
- Phone Taps
- Hidden Cameras
- Other Covert Eavesdropping Equipment
We provide the highest level of professional eavesdropping and industrial espionage detection by utilizing state-of-the-art, laboratory-grade, electronic instruments and equipment. Our professionals have been fully trained and certified on the entire array of countermeasure instruments and are extremely adept in their use.
These expert technicians have also accumulated hundreds of hours of specialized TSCM inspection training and continuing education, keeping them current on advanced communication equipment and data-interception technology.
Bonded and insured, Electronic Counter Measures invites you to discuss your surveillance countermeasure needs. If you suspect illegal activity on your telephone or are interested in learning more about our services, please use a safe method of communication and contact us to schedule an appointment.